RefWorks allows you to share projects and folders with collaborators. You can even share references with people who do not have a RefWorks account. However, if collaborators would like to add or edit references, they will need to create their own account.
1) Under the RefWorks Menu, expand the SHARING option and select + SHARE A FOLDER.
2) Under the SHARING SETTINGS scroll down and select the folder you would like to share.
3) Type in your collaborators email address and assign their level of access. Then select SHARE FOLDER.
1) Expand the project drop menu and select SHARE THIS PROJECT.
2) Type in your collaborators email address and press DONE.