RefWorks is a web-based citation management tool that is provided for free to members of Wabash College. With RefWorks you can export/import, organize, and share your references, as well as create bibliographies in any citation style, including APA, MLA, Chicago, and more!
*Wabash students, staff, and faculty automatically have a RefWorks account. Select "Use Login from my institution."
1) To login to your account, open the RefWorks login page. Click USE LOGIN FROM MY INSTITUTION, then scroll down or search for WABASH COLLEGE.
2) Sign in using your Wabash email address and password.
|Wabash College now supports single sign-on for RefWorks, which will allow you to automatically access your RefWorks account while logged in to other Wabash web services (Canvas, Email, Box, etc.). If you have already created a RefWorks account, you can connect your Wabash login using the following instructions.|
1) Sign in to RefWorks with your previous login, and select SETTINGS under the top-right dropdown menu.
2) Scroll down to INSTITUTION CREDENTIALS and click ASSOCIATE CREDENTIALS.
3) If you are not already logged in to your Wabash account, you will be prompted to sign in with your Wabash username and password.
4) Once logged in, you will see a confirmation message that "Your account is now associated with your institutional login."
|In 2016, a new version of RefWorks was launched and the old "Legacy" version was phased out. You can import your folders and citations from the Legacy version with the following steps (This will not delete anything from your old account).|
1) After creating a RefWorks account with the newest version, click + ADD in the top toolbar and choose IMPORT REFERENCES.
2) Under IMPORT FROM ANOTHER REFERENCE MANAGER, click LEGACY REFWORKS. You will then be asked to authorize the import request and prompted to login to your old Legacy RefWorks account.