RefWorks can create bibliographies in APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian, and more!
1) Within your research folder select all citations that you would like included in your bibliography. If no references are selected, your bibliography will populate all references listed in that folder.
2) Once you have chosen citations, click CREATE BIBLIOGRAPHY.
3) Under the style menu, type your preferred citation style edition in the search field.
4) Your references will automatically populate with your chosen citation style. Make sure to review your citations for accuracy. See issues? Go back and edit your references. Otherwise, click COPY TO CLIPBOARD to copy and and paste your references into your paper.
1) From your preferred folder, click a reference that you would like to annotate. Then select the pencil icon to edit the reference information.
2) In the ABSTRACT field, delete the existing abstract and replace it with your annotation. Click SAVE.
3) After completing all of your annotations, click the CREATE BIBLIOGRAPHY tab.
4) Next, select a citation style version that says ANNOTATED WITH ABSTRACTS.
5) Reference should now include a citation and annotation.