Skip to main content
Search this Guide
Digital library of 15 millions books--40% freely viewable plus indexing on the other 60%
Books (61,000+) in the public domain
Internet Archive: Ebooks and Texts Archive
Contains a wide range of fiction, popular books, children's books, historical texts and academic books.
Provides previews of books, as well as free public domain books or books that have received reproduction permissions by the publisher.
Directory of Open Access Books
A directory of academic, peer reviewed open access books.
Open Course Materials
Provides access to curated online learning and support materials and content creation tools, led by an international community of educators, learners and researchers.
Community of Online Research Assignments
Librarians and faculty can search for research assignments and library instruction activities.
Open Course Library
A collection of shareable course materials, including syllabi, course activities, readings, and assessments designed by teams of college faculty, instructional designers, librarians, and other experts.
Open Syllabus Project
Collects and analyzes millions of syllabi to support educational research and novel teaching and learning applications.
Open Textbook Library
Provides 696 faculty-reviewed textbooks in humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and more. Books can be downloaded for no cost or printed at a low cost.
Provides college-level open textbooks from higher education institutions around the world.
Initiated by Rice University, their free textbooks are developed and peer-reviewed to ensure they meet the scope and sequence requirements of college courses.
College Open Textbooks
Focused on driving awareness and adoptions of open and peer-reviewed textbooks to more than 2,000 community colleges.
CSU Affordable Learning Solutions
Allows you to the ISBN of a textbook and find related free open textbooks. Also lists additional organizations that provide open course materials.
Sep 15, 2020 11:03 AM
Login to LibApps
Report a problem.
Lilly Library is a founding member of
The Oberlin Group
301 W Wabash Avenue
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Copyright © 2020